Re: [epp-dev] Resigning as Java package maintainer

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 5:35 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alexander,

I am sorry to hear that. I had seen the request for others to step up on Platform releng and I am sad to hear that no one has stepped up.

I hope that you can defer the effective date of your resignation a little bit left to get the 2021-03 release out the door?

Yes, that's how I planned it - I took responsibility for 2021-03 and will get it out the door. I tested RC1 and gave it +1 already but it was the first after M1 I find time for.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham