[epp-dev] Resigning as Java package maintainer

Hi everyone,
Due to insufficient resources on more critical components (Platform releng and Tycho) and lack of volunteers to take at least some of the daily tasks [1] I have to resign as maintainer for the Java EPP as I am no longer capable of giving it the needed attention.
As it's the most downloaded package ~50% of all packages [2] I hope that there will be volunteer to take it on as it would be very bad losing our most prominent download.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/platform-dev/msg02727.html
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/

--
Aleksandar Kurtakov