Re: [epp-dev] Future of Rust/Corrosion in EPP

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 at 10:30, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah,

> On Feb 5, 2021, at 15:59, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I think we need to decide whether EPP is the place we build (only) the packages on eclipse.org/download and have some other place to build packages like Rust that are distributed through other channels.

If the project discontinues to be an Eclipse project then we can no longer produce a package.

Rust/Corrosion are Eclipse projects (no plans for that to stop as far as I know). The issue is that Corrosion is not part of SimRel.

Jonah

Back to the top