Re: [epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

To be honest, I am not much convinced with these argument that the choice of a separate package is in the best interest of the user, but is more a decision related to (internal) organizational project decision. My impression is that a common package would be giving a better result in all terms, but I may miss some things here.
I'm also curious about the value of becoming an EPP package if there is already a dedicated product build, a dedicated website... What do you expect EPP to provide that isn't already provided by the current state of your project?
I'll let Jonah add his thoughts here, his opinion will be more refined or worthy than mine.

Back to the top