Re: [epp-dev] Pruning 9 inactive committers soon

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 5:40 PM Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As this is our most downloaded EPP for the current release and I already keep an eye on it and try to improve it [1] it sounds reasonable for me to take it over.
Mikael, Jonah,
Count this as official request to get listed as Java package maintainer and thus added as a committer to the project.

Cool, thanks!
Please add yourself as a maintainer to org.eclipse.epp.packages/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.java.feature/epp.website.xml , I'll start the nomination process right now.

Back to the top