Re: [epp-dev] Moving a package to Java 11 as requirement

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 9:27 AM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, it is not OK for the same arguments mentioned before.

Can you please remind those arguments? I'm curious about which ones apply to typical Corrosion target audience.
Also -and without any offense but more to clarify who has influence/authority on EPP project as it's facing a transition-, I'm curious about whether your opinion as Planning Council member but non-EPP committers is to be considered as binding. WDYT?

Back to the top