Re: [epp-dev] EPP for the Dart programming language

> On Dec 5, 2019, at 21:21, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> we did our first release for Dart development. What are the next steps
> to provide an EPP trailered for Dart and Flutter development?
>
> https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/147787 has been rebased.

I think it's time to get the Gerrit Review working and reviewed. I don't remember that we need a formal vote or something. If someone shows up with a package and commits to maintaining it that's fine (IMO).

There is some work required by Webmaster to get it listed on the website once we the review merged.

-Gunnar

Back to the top