Re: [epp-dev] Showing all milestone/release candidate EPP packages on the download page

I realise that there is sometimes the impression that it is EPP that is responsible for this download page, but I see / always saw EPP only as a provider of packages, and it was always important to me that I don't get the permission to publish anything from there.

In my opinion the "eclipse.org/downloads/" space is owned by the Eclipse Foundation, and they can pick and choose whatever they want. We, the Planning Council and EPP, can only recommend something, and completely fine with this new recommendation. Let's see if it works better than the old approach. In the end it is about getting feedback from the end users as early as possible.

Thanks,
Markus