Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M2

During the last milestone someone else was asking something similar... ;-)

After copying the packages to the download server, they are available from that location, too. And then it helps to guess the URL... in your case, this would be a good guess: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2018-12/M2/eclipse-rust-2018-12-incubation-M2-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz

But please keep in mind that you circumvent the download mirrors with that URL!

Thanks,
Markus