Re: [epp-dev] Photon RC4a EPP packages

Thanks for checking, Markus
much appreciated

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Markus Knauer <mknauer23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I checked both features:

- org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.chromium.debug.feature_0.6.0.v201705091354 is contributed by the Webtools project and
- org.eclipse.tips.feature_0.1.0.v20180608-1525 has been contributed by the Eclipse Platform project.

Both features don't list anything in their feature name, description, or copyright notice about being in incubation. My bet is that they are both not in incubation, just using a version number < 1.

Thanks,
Markus