[epp-dev] Photon RC4a EPP packages

Dear Package Maintainers,

after the respin below we had to rebuild all packages and provide an RC4a build. The packages are available for testing from

  https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/photon.epp-tycho-build/345/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The p2 repositories are

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/photon/RC4a and
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/photon/

Please test them soon and send your vote to this mailing list.
If there is no other valid respin request, these RC4a packages will become the officially published Eclipse Photon release packages.

Thanks and regards,
Markus