[epp-dev] EPP Oxygen.3a RC1 packages

Hi Package Maintainers,

for those of you working over the Easter holidays, here are the details of the Oxygen.3a RC1 from last Friday with a little delay.

The packages itself are available for download at

  https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/481/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

They have been built based on the content of the p2 repositories in
with the status of last Thursday. If you are using the second one now, you'll already get some RC2 contributions.

I'm not asking for a +1 of the packages, but it would be good to have at least some level of testing and a bit more confidence before doing our RC2 build end of this week.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top