[epp-dev] Can we have EPP package based mostly on Incubation component?

Hi all,

The Eclipse Corrosion project ships Rust support for Eclipse IDE. We'd like to build a package based on this; obviously under EPP which does this very well.
The thing is that Eclipse Corrosion is incubating. Is this an issue for EPP? Could we have a package part of EPP? Should it be marked as "Incubating" too? If it's not possible at all to promote such a package, could we have the package built but not advertised under https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php (so it would be perceived as an internal artifact) but which could reference from the Corrosion website?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top