Re: [epp-dev] Can we have EPP package based mostly on Incubation component?

You can.

Incubation branding is viral. If any component in your package is in incubation, then the entire package must use incubation branding.

Example precedent: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-cc-developers-includes-incubating-components/indigosr2

Wayne