Re: [epp-dev] [technology-pmc] Renaming Eclipse EPP project into Eclipse IDE?

Hi all,

So we missed this topic at EclipseCon Europe, didn't we? Or maybe a discussion took place without I could join (it was an awesome but busy conference for me)
Anyway, is there still a general agreement that "Eclipse IDE Packaging Project" would be a better name? If so, what is the procedure to operate a rename?
Note that since the beginning, I imagine we're all talking about a project title rename, not about renaming packages, Bugzilla components and so on (which should remained unchanged until someone is ready to spend the effort of migrating everything well). But about Bugzilla, I think newer version enables some Alias or similar feature which would be great in such case.

Cheers,

Back to the top