Re: [epp-dev] Renaming Eclipse EPP project into Eclipse IDE?

Personally, I would like to see "packages" still being included somewhere. Not having it in the name could imply a very broad scope.

Eclipse IDE Packaging [Project]
Eclipse IDE Packages

I think it would address a branding issue - EPP is really targeting the Eclipse IDE and not packaging all Eclipse projects. Long term, the EPP project could think about moving from Technology top-level project to a different one - perhaps the Eclipse top-level project?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/