Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen.1 RC2 status

Thanks for asking, Andreas.

With the Mac OS part removed and disabled, the packages could be built for Windows and Linux. Any help is appreciated that helps to fix the Mac OS build problems that we are facing, but as far as I can see Eclipse Platform has the same problem. We can either wait until they fix the problem, or we can try to *help* them in good old Open Source fashion.

Thanks,
Markus

On 1 September 2017 at 16:28, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Markus,

> But even if this build [1] is successful, we won't be able to make
> anything available today (sign-off is missing and the distribution to
> the Eclipse mirrors will take some time).

anything I can do to help?

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH