[epp-dev] Oxygen.1 RC2 status

Hi everyone,

you've seen on the list by the lack of responses from my side that my time is really limited. Nevertheless I've been trying last week to build an RC1, but all attempts failed due to build failures, signing issues, etc. Because RC1 builds were never published in the past I left it as it is.

Since yesterday I tried several times to build RC2 for Oxygen.1, but up to now all attempts failed again, even with signing disabled. Now I disabled DMG creation and building anything for Mac OS and hope that the currently running build finishes successfully in a few hours. So far it looks good (without Mac OS).

But even if this build [1] is successful, we won't be able to make anything available today (sign-off is missing and the distribution to the Eclipse mirrors will take some time).

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top