Re: [epp-dev] About Mars.2 - Eclipse IDE for Automotive Software Developers.

We are in the process of finding a solution to this problem but so far nothing concrete is in sight.

Therefore, I can't tell you if and when we will be able to provide new releases of the Eclipse Automotive IDE package.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Stephan

Hello All,

Could you please let me know when the Eclipse IDE for Automotive Software Developers package of Mars.2 will be made available for download?
All other packages like for Java EE, C, RCP etc. are available except for automotive.

Thanks,
Harsha