[auto-iwg] Eclipse Automotive IDE

All,

The Eclipse Automotive IDE is an Eclipse package that is dedicated to users in the automotive industry and available for download at Eclipse.org [1]. Detailed information about its content and the motivation behind it can be found here [2].

Over the past years, this package has been maintained and kept up to date through a joint activity of Continental and itemis. This year however, Continental has discontinued their support.

In order to guarantee the continued availability of the Eclipse Automotive IDE, we need a new partner to step in because at itemis we don't have the resources to provide the necessary support on our own.

So, my question is: Who is still interested in the Eclipse Automotive IDE? Are the any volunteers ready to support and contribute to this activity?

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/sphinx/download.php
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Auto_IWG_WP1

Kind regards,

--
​Dr. Stephan Eberle
Managing Director / R&D Director France

Mobile: +33 (0)6 64 18 39 10 (preferred)
Phone: +33 (0)9 86 35 99 25

itemis France SAS
6 rue Dewoitine
Immeuble SAPHIR