Re: [epp-dev] Exceptions when starting Neon M4 packages

Hi,

I forgot that AERI is an EPP component.

I thought Andreas proposed an alternative workaround where those EPP packages, that does not have JDT, to include theĀ org.eclipse.jdt.annotation bundles. This would require just a respin of the EPP packages only and not of theĀ Simultaneous Release repository.

The error is in a dialog popup. The user can dismiss it, but it will appear on every start of the IDE. As I've said, it's not a blocker for a Milestone release, but still pretty annoying.

If a quick respin of the EPP packages is not possible then we can live with it until the next milestone.

Kaloyan