Re: [epp-dev] Mylyn in C/C++ EPP?

> Am 26.10.2015 um 01:43 schrieb Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Several of my customers have complained in the past that the Mylyn
> task list adds itself to the default Java perspective beside the
> Outline view. IMHO Mylyn should not add views by default to this
> perspective or us the bottom container to add it. Adding itself very
> visible to the main Java perspective feels a bit intrusive.

So did/do you tell your customers how they can suggest improvements to Eclipse projects (eg., open a feature request)?

I constantly see myself moving the task list into the outline view stack and then hiding both on new workspaces. But I did not care to report it as I'm not sure if others like a minimized view stack by default.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/