Re: [epp-dev] Mylyn in C/C++ EPP?

> I use the task list feature a lot. I don't see removing this will clear up anything in the UI. I don't use the Mylyn context at all. However, the context functionality is
> separate and can be excluded from packages. I recall that this might add additional icons to some views.

Several of my customers have complained in the past that the Mylyn
task list adds itself to the default Java perspective beside the
Outline view. IMHO Mylyn should not add views by default to this
perspective or us the bottom container to add it. Adding itself very
visible to the main Java perspective feels a bit intrusive.

Best regards, Lars