Re: [epp-dev] PHP Package

> I have a few doubts about bringing back the PHP package. As you may know
we
> had a package that was reasonably successful but for some reason it was
> stopped. I think this sent a really bad signal to our community.
> Therefore, bringing it back without some level assurance that it will stay
does
> not seem like a great idea.

Well, there are really no guarantees in life. I am guessing that Jacek and
Kaloyan have the support of Zend in doing this. Can you guys confirm that
this is the case?

But I would definitely prefer to see some diversity in the package
maintainers.

I think the other issue is that as I recall, adding packages after the
release train ships is typically not done. Ian, can you enlighten us as to
the policies and precedents here?

Back to the top