Re: [epp-dev] EPP Logo Request

Hi Ian,

You didn’t call out for me on standard package, but FWIW a 256x256 PNG is here (click the “plain” link to download):

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.standard/eclipse256.png

and a 48x48 PNG is here:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.standard/eclipse48.png

I would suppose that you’d find hi-res icons for most other packages in the related locations.

Like JEE x48 (interestingly it has a different background than the 32x32 version)

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.jee/javaee-ide_x48.png

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6