[epp-dev] EPP Kepler RC4

Hi package maintainers,

last chance... the RC4 build is ready, it includes the changes from the rebuild yesterday, and all build log files look good, nothing suspicious in there. Please test the following build carefully:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130614-0234/

The p2 repositories for this build are

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20130614-0234/repository/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Please let me know your votes as soon as possible, and don't forget about the "incubation" statement.

The next steps will be as described in the Kepler Final Daze document [1] in the wiki. In addition to that I will ask for your help next week to review the description of your package, the URLs to the N&N, etc. in the epp.website.xml files, and the webmasters may need your help with icons, feature matrix etc.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Final_Daze

Back to the top