Re: [epp-dev] EPP Kepler RC3...

On 06/11/2013 03:18 PM, Roland Grunberg wrote:
FWIW it's because the ChangeLog tools use the JDT to parse Java source
code to pick method names to put into the ChangeLog.
The changelog feature (org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog) being imported
for the CPP (EPP) Feature [1] is bringing all the changelog bundles [2]
(in particular 'org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog.parsers.java'). I think
this feature should be replaced with just
'org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog.c' which does not reference the java
bundle [3] that references the JDT.

If necessary (and permissible), I think Jeff could make this change.

Cheers,
I was sure I had fixed this before. Did someone change this back? I will have to check.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top