Re: [epp-dev] EPP Kepler RC3...

> FWIW it's because the ChangeLog tools use the JDT to parse Java source
> code to pick method names to put into the ChangeLog.

The changelog feature (org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog) being imported
for the CPP (EPP) Feature [1] is bringing all the changelog bundles [2]
(in particular 'org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog.parsers.java'). I think
this feature should be replaced with just
'org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog.c' which does not reference the java
bundle [3] that references the JDT.

If necessary (and permissible), I think Jeff could make this change.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.feature/p2.inf?id=c7d9d7bec2a41d65471997101195e30d22a8b583#n20