[epp-dev] Juno SR2 RC4

Hi package maintainers,

maybe you've read the mails regarding the Parallel package. Before starting the 'final' Juno SR2 RC4 EPP build, I'd like to see if the current version fixes their problem.

RC4 is 'special', because this build won't be made available from the main eclipse.org download page tomorrow. The RC4 build will be our final Juno SR2 build instead, and we do not publish it before the official GA release date end of next week. That's why I think we should spend the time to get the above JVM problem fixed.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top