Re: [epp-dev] SR2 builds

Right, SR2 is not too far away and in one week we need to provide the first RC build. The good news is that I prepared everything today and enabled the Juno build. You should have gotten a mail about this from me on this mailing list earlier today. If not... then something went wrong with your subscription.

Regards, Markus