[epp-dev] Juno SR2...

Hi package maintainers,

in preparation for Juno SR2 I've updated all config files with the necessary changes in the JUNO branch. This includes the strings in the about dialogs, copyrights, and many other changes. A new build with the current content in /releases/maintenance finished successfully. In other words, everything should be ready for the Juno SR2 RC1 builds next week.

(In addition to that I updated the copyright years in master for the next Kepler milestone.)

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top