From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012 21:15
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Kepler M2 EPP packages

Hi package maintainers,

after some retries I found slightly reduced feature sets that work for most packages, i.e. I disabled some of their dependencies in order to get a working build.

Results can be found here

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20121004-1645/

and the corresponding p2 repositories are

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20121004-1645/repository/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

I'd like to get your votes until tomorrow / Friday to make them available in time...

Here is a short overview of my changes:

    - [Modeling]: disabled feature="org.eclipse.emf.compare.source", feature="org.eclipse.emf.compare.ide.ui.source"
    - [CPP] disabled feature="org.eclipse.cdt.mylyn"
    - [Automotive] disabled feature="org.eclipse.xpand.incremental", feature="org.eclipse.emf.compare.ui.capabilities"
    - [Scout] updated feature IDs: feature="org.eclipse.scout.rt", feature="org.eclipse.scout.sdk", feature="org.eclipse.scout.sdk.rap"
    - [Parallel] not building because no PTP features in /releases/staging

Thanks,
Markus