[epp-dev] RC4 status...

Hi package maintainers,

I am waiting for the outcome of the discussion in the following bug:

BugĀ 382574 - An internal error occurred during: "Indexing help...": org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream.incrementToken()Z with Juno RC4 Java package

Depending in the solution we need to rebuild the packages with a small, non-critical addition of a Java property, or we need to rebuild the packages with new content from the Juno release. In both cases, a rebuild of the packages will be required.

(Following our tradition, neither the RC4 packages, nor the Juno RC4 repository will be 'released' tomorrow, i.e. there won't be an update of /releases/juno or the download page. The nice side effect of this is that I do not need to push everything today to the download mirrors, which gives us more time to build and to test the final RC4 build.)

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top