Re: [epp-dev] Question on plugin_customization.ini

Thanks Elias!

Markus, I know I've been added me as a committer for EPP, but I'm not
comfortable making this change so late in the process without someone
looking over my shoulder. I'm still learning how to use git properly
and I don't want to commit something and cause other problems. Would
you mind accepting this patch and applying it to the Mobile package so
I can test it?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=217062

-E