Re: [epp-dev] Question on plugin_customization.ini

Hi Eric,

If I recall correctly, the format is: filename-without-.pref/key=value.

Example:

File org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs:
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.compliance=1.6

File plugin_customization.ini:
org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.compliance=1.6

Best regards,
Elias.