Re: [epp-dev] Configuring package to use Java 6 by default

If I understand you correctly, you don't want to change the JVM settings of your IDE, but you want to change the default in the preferences and/or the project properties.

If you need to change a default of a preference, you should be able to do this with an additional entry in your plugin_customization.ini. This file is in your branding plug-in org.eclipse.epp.package.mobile and all you need to do is to find the correct property name and value.

Does that help?

Thanks,
Markus