Re: [epp-dev] Juno - status update

Sure. No problem.

Now I found some other problems in the Parallel Tools Package (see Bug 375095). I disabled the missing features and started another build. The build is running and the output can be found here as usual:

  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/
  (it's the 20120322-1743 build)

It's very likely that this will be the final M6 build. If you have some time to spend while you are preparing for EclipseCon, feel free to start testing.

Markus