[epp-dev] Juno - status update

You've probably noticed on cross-projects that there is a last re-build request for the Simultaneous Release Repository. As soon as this re-build is copied to /releases/staging, another package build will start.

In the meantime I did some minor adjustments of the packages:

- The Modeling package had a feature that changed its ID. I changed this to org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ecore-feature for now.
- The Scout package needed two more feature. These will be included in the next build.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top