Re: [epp-dev] Updating a package (Parallel package) gives errors

On 2/28/12 10:32 AM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Is it possible that the 'Shared profile' is the problem in the first case?
Over the past couple of years I've seen a number of mysterious update errors reported by users in the community forums where Shared Profile was involved. I've never been able to provide much advise, mostly because it seems, like this case, unexplainable, but also because I have no idea what the "Shared Profile" feature is or what project it comes from.

Eric

Back to the top