Re: [epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC4 packages

I've just skim read the related replies, but getting down to this one, made
me think to warn everyone that
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance is to a temporary URL,
subject to change and removal.

Now that we are in "quiet week", it will not change (unless some blocking
problem is found) but, eventually I will empty it, to save space. It is
mirrored world-wide, but is not intended to be used except for
test/staging.  The plan is that shortly after we release on Friday, 2/24,
it will disappear.

Let me know if further questions. (And, I'll try to re-read the replies
without skim reading to see if everything covered :)