Re: [epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC4 packages

On 2/16/12 4:37 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance

Is there an archive of this maintenance repo available for download somewhere? I'm working on a product that will be based on 3.7.2, so I'm trying to build up a local target platform for 3.7.2 (I can't use update sites in the target definition). It's quite tedious to do so by installing the features I want and then copying the JARs around. So I'm looking for a better solution.

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top