Re: [epp-dev] (some) Juno M2 packages available for testing

Thanks for testing! Now with all +1's in place we need to wait a little bit longer until enough mirrors have picked up the packages, but it's up to the webmasters to decide when this is the case.

Regards, Markus

On 30 September 2011 15:59, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for Java

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:28 PM, David M Williams
<david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> +1 for Java EE IDE
>
> Thank you to Chuck Bridgham for helping to test this milestone's package.
>

> From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:        09/29/2011 09:35 AM
> Subject:        [epp-dev] (some) Juno M2 packages available for testing
> Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> ________________________________
>

> Hi all,
>
> I stripped every dependency that isn't working from the feature.xml files in
> order to get some packages; I tracked the features that I had to remove in
> Bug 359375 (and I will try to enable them again for M3).
>
> And note that there are some packages that cannot be build, sometimes
> because their main project didn't contribute to Juno so far, sometimes
> because their upstream dependencies are not yet available. This includes
> LinuxTools, Reporting, and Scout.
>
> The remaining packages can be found here for testing:
>

> http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20110929-1138/
>
> Thanks for testing and your +1's... ;-)
>
> Regards,
> epp-dev mailing list