Re: [epp-dev] (some) Juno M2 packages available for testing

+1 for Java EE IDE

Thank you to Chuck Bridgham for helping to test this milestone's package.

From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/29/2011 09:35 AM
Subject:        [epp-dev] (some) Juno M2 packages available for testing
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I stripped every dependency that isn't working from the feature.xml files in order to get some packages; I tracked the features that I had to remove in
Bug 359375 (and I will try to enable them again for M3).

And note that there are some packages that cannot be build, sometimes because their main project didn't contribute to Juno so far, sometimes because their upstream dependencies are not yet available. This includes LinuxTools, Reporting, and Scout.

The remaining packages can be found here for testing:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20110929-1138/

Thanks for testing and your +1's... ;-)

Regards,
Markus