Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2 - second try

+1 for Reporting package (win32)

Thanks.

Yong Jiang.

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 4:15 PM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2 - second try

Good, if you read the other mails on this mailing list, you probably know that there was another contribution to the /releases/maintenance repository and that I had to rebuild the packages to include the latest changes. And I've learnt that EPP build/test/release day in the service release schedule is Friday only (I got so used to the Thursday/Friday schedule of the release train that I didn't pay attention to my calendar).

So here is another build that includes the latest bits from the Simultaneous Release repository and I am asking you to (re-)test this one:

Sorry for any confusion...

Regards, Markus

Back to the top