From:        Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/02/2011 04:15 AM
Subject:        [epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2 - second try
Sent by:        epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good, if you read the other mails on this mailing list, you probably know that there was another contribution to the /releases/maintenance repository and that I had to rebuild the packages to include the latest changes. And I've learnt that EPP build/test/release day in the service release schedule is Friday only (I got so used to the Thursday/Friday schedule of the release train that I didn't pay attention to my calendar).

So here is another build that includes the latest bits from the Simultaneous Release repository and I am asking you to (re-)test this one:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110902-0610/

Sorry for any confusion...

Regards, Markus