[epp-dev] Incubation Designation isn't on landing page

It *still* says, for projects with Incubation components, on the landing page, the following:
Note that this package includes some incubating components, as indicated by features with "(Incubation)" following their name.

But there are no "(Incubation") designations on anything, so you can't tell why the project is Incubation.

Can I change this to add the "(Incubation)" following their name? I don't see how.
Can I change the <description> line in my org.eclipse.epp.package.parallel.feature/eclipse_parallel_indigo.xml file to say *what* is incubation?

E.g. could I change <description> it to something like
... Note that this package includes some <a href="" components: some features from the Linux Tools project, org.eclipse.linuxtools.* features below.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for David M Williams---06/17/2011 01:51:50 PM---+1 Java EE IDE +1 _javascript_ IDEDavid M Williams---06/17/2011 01:51:50 PM---+1 Java EE IDE +1 _javascript_ IDE

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/17/2011 01:51 PM

Re: [epp-dev] Comparing Packages - Indigo +1s required

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 Java EE IDE
+1 _javascript_ IDE

Neither contains eGit. (Guess we all could have been a bit more coordinated about that? :/ )

Also, in another note from Markus, he asked to review the "landing page" details (such as, New and Noteworthy links).

I noted ours still had "DSDP TM" ... I removed the "DSDP" since no longer accurate.

I did update eclipse_jee_indigo.xml ... yea!, my first commit! :)

But, thought I'd mention it hear since suspect similar change would be needed for other packages.

I don't know the N&N URL for it, but left it at least at its correct, new home.

So, end result was

old

<NewAndNoteworthy

url="">http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/relnotes/3.1/tm-news-3.1.html"
project="Eclipse DSDP Target Management" />

new

<NewAndNoteworthy

url="">http://www.eclipse.org/tm/"
project="Eclipse Target Management (RSE)" />

Thanks!