Re: [epp-dev] Comparing Packages - Indigo +1s required

+1 Java EE IDE
+1 _javascript_ IDE

Neither contains eGit. (Guess we all could have been a bit more coordinated about that? :/ )

Also, in another note from Markus, he asked to review the "landing page" details (such as, New and Noteworthy links).

I noted ours still had "DSDP TM" ... I removed the "DSDP" since no longer accurate.

I did update eclipse_jee_indigo.xml ... yea!, my first commit! :)

But, thought I'd mention it hear since suspect similar change would be needed for other packages.

I don't know the N&N URL for it, but left it at least at its correct, new home.

So, end result was

  old
  <NewAndNoteworthy
    url="">http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/relnotes/3.1/tm-news-3.1.html"
    project="Eclipse DSDP Target Management" />

  new
  <NewAndNoteworthy
    url="">http://www.eclipse.org/tm/"
    project="Eclipse Target Management (RSE)" />

Thanks!