[epp-dev] Hudson indigo.epp-package-build job

Today I worked on the indigo.epp-package-build Hudson job. This job is essentially a shell-script wrapper that calls the p2 director for all packages and uses the p2 metadata/features/plugins that is created in the indigo.epp-repository-build job.

In the last months I used to run the shell script manually from the command line, that is, without the help of Hudson, because there were some configuration and access right issues. But all this is fixed now and it will allow any EPP committer in the future to start package builds. Or even better: Whenever David updates /releases/staging, a new indigo.epp-repository-build is triggered and if this is successful, the indigo.epp-package-build job will create new packages from that configuration.

Thanks, Markus

BTW: I am still missing votes for some of the packages...

Back to the top