Re: [epp-dev] Time to retire the UDC?

How's the decision process coming? ... I'm only asking, since RCs are ticking by pretty quick :) and because I was also going to encourage you to announce removal on cross-project list, especially if you were going to drop it ... since might effect some in community that may not follow epp-dev list directly? Just for improved communication. Maybe have a bugzilla for final comments and to cover the removal from "packages"?

Just a suggestion.

Back to the top