Re: [epp-dev] Indigo RC1 packages

I let it finish the Updating Indexes task and then shut down. Restarted with -console, and saw your expected results (only the usagedata bundle was ACTIVE). Tried again with a brand new workspace and then another workspace with old Java projects. Same result. So it appears that the first time Indigo is started, m2e does the Updating Indexes thing; as long as you let it finish, it doesn't activate eagerly any more.
Is that expected?

Eric